Friday, April 22, 2011

My store is open!!!

Hi everyone! My store is open... most gliches are out of it and it's up and thriving! I got my first order shortly after the opening bell! What fun is that?!

http://www.luckycharmcrafts.com/

So, I hope you'll check it out and let me know what you think! I recommend you go to my homepage, click on one of the thumbnails, scroll to the top to check out some of my videos (less than 2 minutes each) and then click on STORE or Buy Kit to take you to the store.


On another note, I've been thinking about my "stash". We all have one - some bigger than others though! We've been saving special papers for years, cool embellishments, awesome ribbons... we even have a "stash" of found objects and product packaging that we will definitely be able to use some time later! Norma Anne gave me a package of paper for my "x" birthday a few years back and I look at it all of the time! Sometimes I touch it and think about a project that would look great with that paper. Then, I put it back in it's cool case and stash it away for the next time I need a pick-me-up. Some people would call me a "hoarder". It's true! I've been hoarding all kinds of things for 10 years now!

BUT, I have made up my mind! I am going to use my stash! I challenge all of you to do the same. Give it up! Whatever it is that you've been holding on to all this time. Use it! Just think of what fun it will be to replace it with some cool new thing. You know... I had a crocheted granny circle forever. I never wanted to use it because it's so pretty and unique and old. A few weeks ago, I decided to just use it on a card I sent my sister, Cyndy. She loved the card! Her favorite part was that crocheted piece! It made me feel good to share the love!

Until next time,
xoxo,
Lynn

3 comments:

adele holcomb said...

I'm with you! I decided a couple months back to quit saving the prettiest and coolest stuff. My new rule is that if I have a use for it -- it gets used! Now!

Congrats on the store opening! I wish you lots of customers and lots of fun with it!

Lynn said...

Thanks Adele! :)

Paula M said...

Good Luck Lynn!!! And always have fun!!!!