Thursday, August 11, 2011

Hi everyone!

Sorry for the great delay since my last post. My life has been a whirlwind of activity, which is always a good thing in my book! Busy = Happy.


One of the projects I designed for our monthly local club (Paper Playground where we make either a scrapbook layout, cards or paper project each month) uses printed acetate. It's always a challenge to figure out what to use to attach acetate to other paper. In this case, I decided to sew it.


I would love to hear your ideas on attaching acetate to your pages and cards.


Here's what the layout looks like. Sorry the pictures don't do the layout justice!



I made a few cool cards for the Paper Temptress design team using their fabulous papers and my fabulous Klic-n-Kut electronic cutter. I love paper and I love my KNK! The machine totally rocks because it allows me to cut anything I want - if you can dream it, you can cut it! It's the only cutter out there that will cut grungeboard. Anyway, my KNK cut a few of the card elements.




I used alcohol inks on acetate to make the background on the first card. Cool, isn't it? My birthday cutter file was designed by my friend Ducky.


Hope you have a great and creative day!

Until next time,

XOXO,

Lynn

1 comment:

Education said...

Education is not the filling of a pail,but the lighting of a fire. A human being is not attaining his full heights until he is educatedMBA
Systems in chennai
!!r